- Daniel James – Paul Sees me like a kid, yes I am still younger but he sees me like a kid who’s not yet worthy to be associated with, he said to me “you cannot achieve what I’ve achieved before 30” I hate him for that but I like his style of football.
2. Nemanja Matic – Pogba is a proud man and I don’t like a proud man, he is so full of himself, since he became a world cup winner he started behaving like a god in the training ground.
3. Diogo Dalot – Paul Pogba wants the team mates to worship him and if u don’t do that, you become his enemy.
4. Eric Baily – Paul is a good player but pride is gonna kill his career, he doesn’t accept corrections.
5. Luke shaw – Paul sees himself as a world class player, maybe he is, but just because he won the 2018 world cup doesn’t mean he’s better than Modric, but if u don’t say he is the best then you’re not his friend.
6. Fred – Paul Pogba doesn’t accept that he’s slow, and whenever you tell him in the pitch,”hey Paul,u delay before passing the ball” , his reply would always be, “I won the world cup being slow too”.
7. Mc Tominay – Pogba use to be my very good friend but he disassociated himself with me simply because I always say Luka Modric is better.. Paul wants to be worshipped, and if you don’t do that, you’re not his friend.
8. Odion Ighalo – Pogba thinks I am not suppose to be in old Trafford, He doesn’t want me to play there because he thinks am a threat to his baby boy martial.
You may be interested
BREAKING: National Assembly Postpones ResumptionWebby - January 23, 2021
Both Chambers on December 21st, 2020 adjourned plenary till January 26, 2021, to enable members to observe the Christmas and…
BREAKING! Larry King, Legendary Talk Show Host, Is DeadWebby - January 23, 2021
Larry King The longtime CNN host, Larry King, had died. King who became an icon through his interviews with countless…
Attacks On Fulani In South-West May Trigger 2nd Civil War, ACF WarnsWebby - January 23, 2021
Sunday Igboho The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), which happens to be the mouthpiece of Northern Nigeria, has asked Governors of…