According to an observer these are the 5 most ugly Nigerian Female celebrities.
The piece which started with an introduction says, “being ‘Ugly’ is not only about the looks but also included some other factors as well that would be highlighted better in this piece, and rumour has it that possibly Tiwa Savage & Anita Joseph are on the list – but let’s find out. So there’s actually a ranking for Nigerian female celebrities with ‘ugliness’ in their DNA. In the Entertainment industry in Nigeria – everything and anything good, bad, and surely the ugly vibes aren’t left out of the highlights”.
Going further the piece writer tried playing safe, “At this point it should be noted that personally I have no hands in the compilation of this particular list, it is a ranking entirely by fans & critics of Nigeria’s entertainment industry which combines the ladies in the Music, Comedy, Movies, and Broadcasting (TV & Radio) arenas. And the criteria for coming up with the lineup – the fans considered factors such as Online Antics, Facial Expressions, Beauty Routine, Style Trend, and Body Curves. It is somewhat interesting to note that the compilation isn’t just about the beauty or looks alone, but it highlights some other things that not many celebrities take good notice about and those are the indicators that these diverse fans consider highly important”.
Here are the remaining part of the piece:
Not everyone can be like Rihanna or Cardi B or even Juliet Ibrahim – these mentioned ladies despite their sometimes banter ways, they still have that charming aura that can always excite & WOW you for weeks & months. Such is a different scenario with many Nigerian female celebrities.
Based on the criteria outlined earlier in the above paragraph, in no particular order, highlighted below are the Top 5 Most Ugly Female Celebrities in Nigeria as voted by the fans & critics:
* Simi – yes Simi can sing and has that sonorous voice too, but aside her vocal talent there’s nothing exciting about this young lady who got married last year 2019 to fellow music artiste Adekunle Gold. Many observers noted her constant irritating attitude on social media with how she nonchalantly relates with her fans, plus her beauty routine is often times off point.
* Tiwa Savage – it has always been glaring but not many people would admit it, least of all her fans, but truth is Tiwa Savage is quite ugly by facial expressions and most times the makeup can’t cover up that flaw. She doesn’t even have well defined curves, though her stylists are doing a great job at still keeping her on fashion trends.
* Anita Asuoha – popularly known as ‘Real Warri Pikin’, she cracks fairly good jokes but many fans who voted her into this list think that she is even worse looking than her average jokes. They (fans) say Anita Asuoha seems too ‘lousy’, trying too hard to impress, and her beauty routine is very much unsatisfactory – that being chubby or plussize shouldn’t be an excuse for not looking good.
* Anita Joseph – to many critics, Anita Joseph often makes a ‘nuisance’ of herself by trying to fake a lifestyle – worst of which has been her constant quest for inappropriate style trends for her body curves. Most fans even argue that aside only her large Ikebe, there’s absolutely nothing exciting about her character, that she’s just another random attention-seeking lady on social media (instagram) nowadays.
* Funke Akindele – from the looks alone, truth be told Funke Akindele can never contest for a beauty pageant and qualify for the Last 10, not to even talk of her chances of winning such. Her tomboy-ish outlook hasn’t helped at all, coupled with her poor choices of fashion & beauty routine are major reasons why she is on this notorious list.
Do you agree with this list of TOP 5 Most Ugly Naija Female Celebs as compiled by random fans? Are there some other names that should have been here but didn’t appear?
You may be interested
Photos: Buhari in London for medical check-up, Education SummitWebby - July 27, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari with Nigeria High Commissioner to London, Ambassador Sarafa Ishola; the Lord Lieutenant of Sussex, Mrs Jennifer Tolhurst,…
Entrepreneurship, panacea to national unemployment – OoniWebby - July 27, 2021
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja 11, says entrepreneurship is the only panacea to unemployment and will pave…
Gov. Fayemi restates commitment to the nation’s unity, peaceful co-existenceWebby - July 27, 2021
Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti says the state government is committed to contributing its quota to building a nation where…