President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of six new aides to serve in the office of his wife, Aisha Buhari.
According to a statement on Wednesday, Aisha’s spokesperson, Suleiman Haruna said Buhari had approved the following appointments with immediate effect. The new aides include:
- Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
- Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
- Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
- Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
- Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
- Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
The First Lady expressed appreciation to her husband, President Buhari for the approval of six aides to her office.
This is coming barely two days after the spat between Aisha Buhari and Fatima Abdulmutallib, the daughter of President Buhari’s cousin, Mamman Daura, over a video that emerged showing the wife of the president in a very angry mood, shouting at the Daura’s and complaining about being denied access to an apartment at the Presidential Villa.
You may be interested
NPFL: Rangers, Kwara United End Barren Run; Insurance Stay UnbeatenWebby - February 1, 2023
Rangers recorded their first win in the Nigeria Premier Football League this season courtesy of a 1-0 victory against Dakkada…
Pogba Suffers Another Injury SetbackWebby - February 1, 2023
Paul Pogba’s hopes of making his first appearance since returning to Juventus has suffered another setback after he sustained another…
FG Replies Governor Nasir El-Rufai After He Said Some Elements In Aso Rock Are Working Against TinubuWebby - February 1, 2023
The Federal Government has said claims by Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai that some elements at the Presidential Villa is working…