Youth invade Oshiomhole residence, chant “thief”

October 13, 2019
195 Views
https://nationaldailyng.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/966-Babe-320x100.gif

Angry youth in Edo descended on the APC Chairman Adams Oshiomhole residence  on the weekend, and the structure was gong to be attacked but for the intervention of police.

The Nation quoted Chief Press Secretary to Oshiomhole, Simon Ebegbulem, as saying the thugs, chanting Oshiomhole Ole,  were allegedly sent by Governor Godwin Obaseki.

But Special Adviser to Governor Obaseki on Media, Crusoe Osagie, debunked the allegation against his principal.

“The Edo State Government has said it has absolutely no knowledge of the purported attack on the person or the residence of former Governor of the state and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

“We have no knowledge of the attack. We have also reached out to the Police, and they affirmed that they do not know about such an attack.”

In his reaction, Police Commissioner, Danmallam Abubakar, said, “It is a lie. There was no attack. Nothing happened in the area where Oshiomhole lives.”

Oshiomhole and baseki have been fighting cold war for over a year now. Efforts made so far party leaders to settle the differences  have yielded nothing.

PV: 0

You may be interested

Why I Sold Zouma To West Ham – Tuchel
Sports
14 views
Sports
14 views

Why I Sold Zouma To West Ham – Tuchel

Webby - December 4, 2021

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has revealed that he has no regret selling Kurt Zouma to West Ham.In an interview with…

Rangers Boss Van Bronckhorst Gives Update On Injured Balogun
Sports
9 views
Sports
9 views

Rangers Boss Van Bronckhorst Gives Update On Injured Balogun

Webby - December 4, 2021

Rangers manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst has given update on injured Leon Balogun as the Scottish champions prepare to host Dundee…

Sagna Denies Dumping Arsenal For Man City Because Of Money
Sports
4 views
Sports
4 views

Sagna Denies Dumping Arsenal For Man City Because Of Money

Webby - December 4, 2021

Bacary Sagna has rejected reports that he left Arsenal to join Man City because of money.The 38-year-old swapped the Emirates…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.