More than 8000 person sign Reno Omokri’s petition asking the UK and EU to…

September 17, 2020
67 Views

A petition initiated Reno Omokri, a former Presidential aide, for the United Kingdom and the European Union to place a visa restriction on Kaduna State Governor Nasir el-Rufai, has been signed by over 8,000 people. 

The petition shared on Change.Org, was addressed to the UK Parliament, the UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson; Council of the European Union and the European Parliament.

The petition read; 

Petition For The Government of the United Kingdom and the European Union to Place a Travel Ban on Nasir El-Rufai, for Promoting Genocide and Religious and Political Intolerance.

Nasir El-Rufai is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria for many reasons chief of which are that:

On December 3, 2016, he admitted that he paid killer herdsmen who killed Nigerian citizens, because they were of the same ethnicity as him. Since that admission, there has been an intense escalation of the killings of mostly Christians in Kaduna, and on August 25, 2020, suspected herdsmen abducted seven schoolchildren and their teacher from Prince Academy, in Kaduna. They have not been seen or heard of since then

On September 8, 2014, Nasir El-Rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50 billion. 

On January 27, 2013, he insulted the Lord Jesus Christ on Twitter

On February 6, 2019, he threatened foreign observers, including observers from the EU and UK with death, warning that they would return in “body bags”, should they intervene in Nigeria.

On July 15, 2012, Nasir El-Rufai said, and I quote “We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.” This threat has been carried out in Southern Kaduna were there is an ongoing genocide of Christians under El-Rufai’s watch.

On August 23, 2019, he charged the Anglican Bishop of Zaria province of Kaduna, Abiodun Ogunyemi,for defamation.

Nasir El-Rufai circulated an email circulated an email referring to Southern Nigerian women as whores.

On April 13, 2020, proving that the Apple does not fall far from the tree, his son, Bello El-Rufai threatened to gang ra.pe the mother of a Southern Christian woman, proving that the idea that Southern women are “whores” is well established in the El-Rufai household.

On April 24, 2019, another of his sons, Bashir El-Rufai, described the pogrom against Igbos as “sweet”.

It is for this reason that Nigerian citizens call on the government of the United Kingdom and the European Union Presidency to follow the lead of the United States and place a visa ban on Nasir El-Rufai, who is scheming to become Nigeria’s President, to prevent a Rwandan style genocide in Nigeria.

You may be interested

Just In: Many feared dead, injured as explosion rocks Ghana
News
5 views
News
5 views

Just In: Many feared dead, injured as explosion rocks Ghana

Webby - January 21, 2022

By Alao Abiodun with agency reports Many people were feared dead in an explosion in Bogoso, a town in western…

Nigerians regret voting for Buhari, APC —Ortom
News
8 views
News
8 views

Nigerians regret voting for Buhari, APC —Ortom

Webby - January 21, 2022

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, says a vast majority of Nigerians are now regretting electing President Muhammadu Buhari and the…

Teacher Kills 5-Year-Old Pupil, Hanifa Abubakar After Demanding N6 Ransom In Kano
News
4 views
News
4 views

Teacher Kills 5-Year-Old Pupil, Hanifa Abubakar After Demanding N6 Ransom In Kano

Webby - January 21, 2022

Kano State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old teacher, Abdulmalik Tanko, over his alleged involvement in the kidnap and death…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.