People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria
People who have donated for the fight against coronavirus
As new cases of CONVID-19 continue to increase, some wealthy people and corporations have donated in a bid to help combat the coronavirus pandemic.
1. Jack Ma – @JackMa is a Chinese business magnate, investor and politician. He is the co founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.
He donated medical supplies which include 5.4 mill face masks, 1.08 mill detection tests, 40,000 sets of protective clothing and 60,000 sets of protective face shields. Right now the medical supplies that was moved from Lagos to Abuja generated lots of reactions from its citizen.
2. Runtown – Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name @iRuntown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.
In a bid to ensure everyone is staying safe in this tough times, @iRuntown via his Twitter handle gave out 10 million naira to about 500 people yesterday. The joy in those who got the
giveaways has no bound as they continually call on other people to show how genuine this is.
3. Shehu Sanni – @ShehuSani is a Nigerian senator, an author, playwright and a human rights activist.
Senator shehu sanni has distributed protective items and foodstuffs to churches, mosques and correctional centers.
4. Atiku Abubakar – @atiku GCON is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election.
@Atiku Abubakar has donated N50million as relief fund to support the Federal Government’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic in the country. He made this known in a press statement on March 25, 2020.
5. Aliko Dangote – @AlikoDangote GCON is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, the largest industrial conglomerate in Africa.
The @AlikoDangote Foundation on March 2, 2020 pledged a whooping sum of N200million to support current effort of the Nigerian government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus in the country.
6. Pastor Enenche of Dunamis Church Donated Medical Equipment, materials.
7. United Bank for Africa Plc donated a whopping N5 billion for Africa to fight the deadly coronavirus.
You may be interested
Aliko Dangote’s Coronavirus Test Result RevealedWebby - March 29, 2020
Aliko Dangote Billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote, has said that he tested negative for coronavirus.He said this via his verified Twitter…
Breaking News: President Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pmWebby - March 29, 2020
President Buhari President Muhammadu Buhari will make a broadcast to the nation this evening at 7pm, the State House has…