Pregnant Mum Of Two Killed After Her Cooking Gas Exploded In Abuja (Graphic Photos)
Evelyn Chinwendu died after gas explosion
Friends have taken to social media to mourn the loss of Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) who died after her cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja last week.
It was alleged that the pregnant woman‘s phone could have triggered the explosion while cooking.
The woman suffered 90 per cent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.
A friend, Ujunwa took to Facebook and wrote:
“I still can’t believe you are no more. Rip ogechukwu osita”
See more posts below:
You may be interested
Nigerian Sylvester Henry Owen nabbed in India over $136K ecstasy drugsWebby - September 12, 2020
<!-- Nigerian Sylvester Henry Owen arrested in India -->Nigerian Sylvester Henry Owen arrested in India A Nigerian Sylvester Henry Owen …
Drama As Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car While Having Sex With A Prostitute At BrothelWebby - September 12, 2020
The suspects John Simon, a mechanic in Lafia, Nasarawa State, has got more than he bargained for as a customer’s…
Shock As Two Artistes Are Found Dead Inside Lagos Studio, Others HospitalisedWebby - September 12, 2020
File photo According to a report by The PUNCH, there was apprehension last Thursday at the Awolusi Bus stop in…