1. VAT increased from 5% to 7.5%.
2. Bank Withdrawal Tax of 3% for individual and 5% for corporate bodies.
3. Bank Deposit Tax of 2% for individual and 3% for corporate bodies.
4. N50 Stamp Duty on PoS transactions above N1,000.
5. Toll Gates to be introduced to collect Tax from motorists across the country.
6. Fresh 9% Tax on GSM calls – Communication tax. That is; if you buy say MTN airtime of N1,000; you will pay N90 as Tax
7. 9% DSTV, GOTV tax; if you do DSTV subscription of N4,000, you will pay N360 as Tax.
You may be interested
Nigerian Police Are Miracle Workers – Frank MbaWebby - January 14, 2021
By Onwuka Gerald Deputy Commissioner of Police, Frank Mba, on Thursday, said security forces in Nigeria are miracle workers despite…
January 18 School Resumption Date Stands – FGWebby - January 14, 2021
By Onwuka Gerald After striking an agreement with governors, Commissioners and other concerned stakeholders, the Federal Government has said that…
Nigeria Elite Must Fairly Criticize my Administration – BuhariWebby - January 14, 2021
By Adejumo Enock The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerian Elite to be fair in their criticism…