Her death was an unexpected blow, but her legacy will live on forever.
Here are eleven things you should know about Ibidunni Ighodalo.
1. Ibidunni Ighodalo was a former winner of the Miss Lux Beauty Pageant.
2. She studied Microbiology at the University of Lagos.
3. She was also the MD/CEO of Elizabeth R Events, one of the leading event outfits in the country.
4. Ibidunni also owned the Avant Garde bridal store and exclusive The Dorchester event centre.
5. In 2007, she married Ituah Ighodalo, the Senior Pastor of Trinity Church.
6. The couple struggled with infertility in their journey to have children before choosing to adopt.
7. From her encounter with infertility, she established the Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation to raise awareness about infertility and provide grants for couples that need IVF treatments.
8. More recently, she had been involved in building COVID-19 isolation centres in several Nigerian states.
9. She had assembled isolation centres in Bayelsa, Enugu, and a few other states.
10 In her last Instagram post, she is seen hugging her husband before leaving to work on another isolation centre project.
11. She would have celebrated her 40th birthday on July 19, 2020.
Ibidunni Ighodalo was loved by many for her kind heart and charitable work, and her death has left fans and admirers shellshocked.
May her gentle soul rest in peace, and may her family find comfort as they mourn this irreplaceable loss.
You may be interested
Body found in plane landing gear at Amsterdam Airport, investigation underway, Police sayWebby - April 21, 2021
© AP Photo / Phil Nijhuis / FilePARIS (Sputnik) - A body of an unidentified person was found in the…
Body found in plane landing gear at Amsterdam Airport, probe underwayWebby - April 21, 2021
PARIS, April 21 -- A body of an unidentified person was found in the landing gear compartment of a plane…
We Don’t Want Asylum, We Want Freedom From Nigeria – IPOB to UKWebby - April 21, 2021
The Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, has told the British government on Tuesday that all it wants from the Nigerian…