1. Sultan of Sokoto is Fulani not Hausa.
2. Emir of Kano is Fulani not Hausa
3. Emir of Katsina is Fulani not Hausa
4. Emir of Gwandu is Fulani not Hausa
5. Emir of Kebbi is Fulani not Hausa
6. Emir of Ilorin, (Yoruba land], Fulani not Yoruba
8. Emir of Zauzzau is Fulani not Hausa
9. Governor of Sokoto State is Fulani not Hausa.
10. Governor of Katsina State is Fulani not Hausa
11. Governor of Zamfara State is Fulani not Hausa
12. Governor of Kaduna State is Fulani not Hausa
13. Governor of Kano State is Fulani not Hausa
14. Governor of Jigawa State is Fulani not Hausa
15. Governor of Gombe State is Fulani not Hausa.
16. Governor of Yobe State is Fulani not Hausa.
17. Governor of Taraba State is Fulani Christian not Hausa
18. Governor of Nasarawa State is Fulani not Hausa.
19. Governor of Borno State is a Fulani origin not pure Kanuri.
20. All major imams in all the Northern states are Fulani not Hausa
21. All Emirs in all the core Northern states are FULANIS not HAUSA, because the Fulani KILLED all Hausa Kings, high chiefs and replaced all Hausa Kings with Fulani as Sultan and Emirs after the genocide in the core north by Fulani
22. Majority former President of Nigeria from the north were either Fulani or sponsored by Fulani leaders, no Hausa President
23. Hausas are not allowed to becomes Sultan, Emirs, major Mosque Imam, Governors, or President of Nigeria.
24. Fulani have finished the Hausas and rendered them slaves
25. President Buhari’s CABALS are all Fulani, no Hausa
26. President Buhari’s security chiefs are all Fulani no Hausa.
You may be interested
Buhari orders deployment of more digital platforms to block leakages in tax collectionWebby - January 22, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja on Thursday ordered the deployment of more digital platforms by the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)…
Boosting banditry business, Katsina Govt appoints Welfare Committee for families of attack Some state governments in the northwest seem to be rolling out policies that would rather boost banditry and contain the menace in the north. The Katsina State Government appeared to be taking to this when the government inaugurated an Executive Council Committee to take care of the welfare of orphans and widows whose parents or husbands had been killed by bandits in the 11 most affected local government areas. While the action may not be totally wrong, governments in the northwest should be seen to be taking more effective actions to combat the rage of bandits in the zone. The Deputy Governor of Katsina State, Alhaji Mannir Yakubu, who is chairman of the committee, had disclosed the appointment of the welfare intervention committee by the governor of the state, Aminu Masari. The deputy governor had emphasized that the start executive council had at its 6th regular meeting pointed out with concern the effects of the bandits violence on the socio-economic well-being of the affected communities, particularly, orphans and widows. The deputy governor said the council, therefore, constituted the committee under his chairmanship to advise the government on how to improve the lives of those affected. Other terms of reference of the committee, according to the deputy governor, include identifying orphans and widows in the affected local government areas and suggesting the kind of assistance to be provided to the victims by the government. Others include determining the source of financing for the project and co-opting any other individuals that may assist in the conduct of the committee’s assignment. The composition of the committee includes the Commissioners of Budget and Planning, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Special Duties and Women Affairs. Other members are the Special Advisers on Community Development, Higher Education, Economic Empowerment and Social Intervention, as well as that of Political Matters, among others. The committee commenced work immediately after inauguration last Tuesday.Webby - January 22, 2021
Some state governments in the northwest seem to be rolling out policies that would rather boost banditry and contain the…
Imo ceramic industry equipment found in Okorochas warehouse–CommissionerWebby - January 22, 2021
Molders, ceramic and tile equipment are among the state properties the Imo government claimed on Thursday in a warehouse allegedly…