Many passengers at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri had to run for their lives this morning when an electrical surge led to a fire incidence at the airport.
According to eye witness reports, Lagos based DJ Barbie was one of those sitting close to the central AC where the fire broke out.
‘Alot of people choked from smoke at the airport while It affected bookings and other flight procedures as the systems shutdown and electricity went off’ a witness said.
See more photos and videos from the scene below:
You may be interested
Fani-Kayode attacks Gumi: Your comments on Christian soldiers dangerous, recklessWebby - February 25, 2021
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught On Camera Having Sεx With Female Student [Watch Video]Webby - February 25, 2021
A lecturer of Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH) has gone viral on the social media after he was caught on camera…
“You’re Very Desperate” – Ka3na Reacts After Fan Who Tattooed Her Name Attempted SuicideWebby - February 25, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Katrina ‘Ka3na’ Jones has slammed a female fan who tattooed her name after she attempted…