In response to Dele Momodu’s tweet, urging Atiku to concede defeat and call President Muhammadu Buhari to congratulate him, Reno Omokri slammed and ridicule Momodu.
According to ex-president, Jonathan’s media aide Reno, Momodu has Atiku’s phone number, email address and WhatsApp contact, therefore he could have adviced Atiku privately.
Reno also called Dele a snake for adding to more to Atiku’s burden.
However, the Ovation publisher has replied Reno in a series of tweets.
My dear Reno, I’ve read your tweet. Pls let me say a few things for the record:
1. I did not work for Atiku, I only volunteered like I did for Buhari in 2015. I never interacted with his campaign office
2. The PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus publicly rejected the results yesterday…
3. The last time I met or spoke to the Wazirin was before PDP primaries but I supported him and still do with all my heart
4. My tweet was not meant for his private consumption but for his huge and passionate followers like me…
5. I learnt many lessons from the June 12 saga!
6. I felt the tension being generated by the rejection of the polls even before the end of the exercise
7. I consider it pertinent to avert the imminent danger occasioned by the reckless misadventure of the Buhari government and its operatives during these elections…
8. My intervention is only an appeal and an advice to the Wazirin and his supporters. You gain more when you embrace peace when people expect you to fight
9. Atiku is free to head to court but I doubt if Buhari will obey any outcome, if unfavourable
10. Where then do you go? GOD.
You may be interested
NBC fines Trust TV N5m for airing documentary on banditsWebby - August 4, 2022
We acted in best public interest, says TV station IPC: Fine imposed on station, arbitrary, unacceptable The National Broadcasting Commission…
FG justifies procurement of N1.145bn Vehicles for Niger RepublicWebby - August 4, 2022
<!-- FG Justifies Procurement Of N1.145bn Vehicles For Niger Republic – Independent Newspaper Nigeria HomeFeaturedFG Justifies Procurement Of N1.145bn Vehicles…
PDP crisis: Close ranks with Wike, BoT urges AtikuWebby - August 3, 2022
sets up panel to resolve feud The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustee (BoT) has constituted a committee to resolve…