Tragedy! Family of 7 die of generator fumes

July 12, 2019
225 Views
https://nationaldailyng.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/966-Babe-320x100.gif

A family of seven on Thursday was discovered dead inside their one-bedroom apartment in Rivers after inhaling generator fumes.

The Nathaniels–father, mother, and five children—were said to have slept off in the sitting room while watching television, while their generator was still running.

The incident, which happened on Too-Much-Money Street, Big Elele, in the Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

According to neighbours,  the generator was kept in the kitchen while the fumes spread into the sitting room where members of the family were.

It was learnt that the corpses of the deceased were later taken to their home town of Ihiagwa, Imo State, for burial.

The Rivers State Police Public Relations Officer, Nnamdi Omoni, confirmed the death of the family members.

He said investigation has started to unravel the circumstances that led to their death.

Post Views: 75

You may be interested

Euro 2024: Rashford, Grealish Omission Didn’t Surprise Me –Ten Hag
Sports
4 views
Sports
4 views

Euro 2024: Rashford, Grealish Omission Didn’t Surprise Me –Ten Hag

Webby - June 17, 2024

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag has disclosed that he was not surprised that the duo of Marcus Rashford and…

Ramos Departs Sevilla After One Season
Sports
4 views
Sports
4 views

Ramos Departs Sevilla After One Season

Webby - June 17, 2024

Former Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has left his boyhood club Sevilla by mutual consent after just one season, becoming…

NPFL: Enyimba Must Play On The Continent Next Season — Yemi
Sports
4 views
Sports
4 views

NPFL: Enyimba Must Play On The Continent Next Season — Yemi

Webby - June 17, 2024

Enyimba head coach, Olanrewaju Yemi has said Enyimba must secure a continental ticket this season.The Aba giants hopes of successfully…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.