Juventus sporting director, Fabio Paratici, has admitted a potential contract extension for Cristiano Ronaldo is “not on the agenda”.
Ronaldo completed a £100 million move to the Serie A giants from Real Madrid in the summer of 2018, signing a four-year deal.
The Portugal captain has fired the Italian giants to back-to-back Serie A titles since then, but has yet to be offered fresh terms.
Asked to address speculation over Ronaldo’s future following the Bianconeri’s Champions League exit on Tuesday, Paratici told Sky Italia: “Fortunately, there’s a year left on his contract; we have time eventually to discuss it with him.
“Let’s just say it’s not on the agenda right now.”
Paratici added: “Cristiano has his career in his hands. Always with these great players you know that when they decide to end their experience with one team and move on to another experience, it’s they who decide, and you have to respect that decision.
“We have to consider how he will feel in order to continue or not once his contract expires.”
You may be interested
Alleged link to terrorists: We stand behind Pantami — PresidencyWebby - April 23, 2021
The Presidency said yesterday that it stand behind the Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, over his past…
EFCC Arrests Popular Instagram Comedian, Pankeeroy For Alleged Internet Fraud In LagosWebby - April 23, 2021
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a popular Instagram comedian, Nwagbo Oliver Chidera, better known as Pankeeroy,…
Lagos govt opens up on COVID-19 vaccines side effectWebby - April 23, 2021
• NCDC takes responsibility for portal’s malfunctioning• 26,000 persons vaccinated in Ekiti State, says govt The Lagos State Government has…