Man electrocuted in Port Harcourt while charging his phone – viewer discretion

March 11, 2020
56 Views

A Nigerian man identified as Barisuka, died after he got electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Monday March 9th.

A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, shared the story online,  saying that the deceased who is his neighbor, was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.

Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate” a bereaved Emmanuel wrote

See photos below;

You may be interested

Kizz Daniel serves latest video “Boys Are Bad”
News
News

Kizz Daniel serves latest video “Boys Are Bad”

Webby - November 26, 2020

<!-- Kizz Daniel – Boys Are Bad --> Kizz Daniel – Boys Are Bad Nigerian singer and songwriter Oluwatobiloba Daniel…

Boko Haram terrorists strike at night, 3 villagers killed, 1 kidnapped
News
1 views
News
1 views

Boko Haram terrorists strike at night, 3 villagers killed, 1 kidnapped

Webby - November 26, 2020

<!-- Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau: his men attacked two Cameroonian villages --> Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau: his men…

“It’s been one crazy year ” – Don Jazzy says as he clocks 38
News
1 views
News
1 views

“It’s been one crazy year ” – Don Jazzy says as he clocks 38

Webby - November 26, 2020

<!-- --> Don Jazzy By Taiwo Okanlawon Nigerian record producer, singer, and Mavin Boss, Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.