Loading…



The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is the best person to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023, says a former minister of works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe.

The former minister, who had previously never been on the same page with Tinubu politically, made his new position public recently.

He said: “I have been reading and watching a lot of comments about it. I believe 2023 should be thrown open. Nobody should be shut out.

There is nothing wrong about south-west showing interest. We are talking about democracy. To shut out some people or group is undemocratic. Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants to contest, let him contest.

“What is the noise about Tinubu all about? Is Tinubu not qualified to contest? I will support Tinubu if he wants to contest. Tinubu has paid his dues. If Tinubu wants to contest, let him contest, and let Nigerians decide his fate.

“Tinubu is a dogged fighter. He has triumphed over many challenges. He has seen it all. He can do it if given the chance.

“Nothing in life is static. Tinubu is from the south-west, and anything for the progress of south-west, I’m for it. If the 2023 project is for south-west interests, then I’m now on the same page with Tinubu, and I have no apology for it.”

Check Also

  Nigeria’s Super Falcons players have refused to leave the team hotel after their exit …

You may be interested

Nottingham Forest Set To Bring Aina Back To Premier League
Sports
1 views
Sports
1 views

Nottingham Forest Set To Bring Aina Back To Premier League

Webby - July 1, 2022

Newly promoted Nottingham Forest are reportedly interested in Super Eagles right back Ola Aina, according to Italian media outfit La…

Ejuke Set To Join Hertha Berlin On Loan
Sports
1 views
Sports
1 views

Ejuke Set To Join Hertha Berlin On Loan

Webby - July 1, 2022

Nigeria winger Chidera Ejuke is on the verge of sealing a loan move to Bundesliga club, Hertha Berlin, reports Completesports.com.…

Anambra Records First Monkeypox Case, Warns Residents to Stay Safe
News
News

Anambra Records First Monkeypox Case, Warns Residents to Stay Safe

Webby - July 1, 2022

/* custom css */ .tdi_59.td-a-rec{ text-align: center; }.tdi_59 .td-element-style{ z-index: -1; }.tdi_59.td-a-rec-img{ text-align: left; }.tdi_59.td-a-rec-img img{ margin: 0 auto 0…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.