The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has punished five female officers with redeployment from their base after they participated in the ”Bop Daddy challenge” initiated by popular singer, Falz the Bad Guy.
KanyiDaily recalls that the immigration had in April queried the 5 female officers in question — Priscilla Irabor, Catherine J. Bakura, Blessing Alfred Udida, Binti I. Attabor, and Ockiya Eneni — for participating in the challenge while in uniform.
The ladies were accused of indecency while flaunting their bodies and desecration of the Service uniform in the viral video.
In a letter dated May 12, 2020, NIS transferred the ladies to states in Nigeria where the fight against insurgency and Coronavirus is ongoing.
- Priscilla Irabor was transfered from the Lagos State Command to the Nigeria Immigration Training School, Kano.
- Binti I. Attabor was transferred from the Service Headquarters in Abuja to Yobe State Command.
- Ockiya Eneni was moved from the Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card production facility to the Borno State Command.
- Blessing Udida was transferred from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Command to the Akwa Ibom State Command.
- Catherine Bakura was transferred from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, to the Nigeria Immigration Training School Ahoada, Rivers State.
The five officers, according to the letter, are expected to relocate to their new stations within seven days.
Meanwhile, KanyiDaily had reported that a court in Kano sentenced a singer, Mohammed Yusuf, to two years imprisonment for defaming the character of the state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, in a viral song.
You may be interested
BREAKING: Court Orders Arrest of Maina’s SonWebby - November 24, 2020
Faisal A Federal High court has ordered the arrest of Faisal Maina, the son of Abdulrasheed Maina. The Court in…
‘You Are A Disgrace. Both Home And Abroad’ – Adesua Etomi-Wellington Lambasts Lauretta OnochieWebby - November 24, 2020
Adesua Etomi-Wellington, Lauretta Onochie Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington hit hard on Tuesday morning, November 24, after seeing a photo shared…
“My Wife Sleeps With Our Pastor, Church Elder” – Man Cries Out In CourtWebby - November 24, 2020
File photo A man's marriage has been dissolved after he approached a court in Ibadan to narrate how his wife…