Young Man Electrocuted To Death While Charging A Phone Placed On His Body In Rivers [Photos]
A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, said the incident happened on Monday when Barisuka was charging his phone, which he placed on his body.
Sharing the photos of the scene on his social media page, Emmanuel who is also the deceased neighbour, wrote:
“Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging, he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.
“I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate.”
See more photos of the incident below;
You may be interested
Ciara’s kids are so cute in matching pajamasWebby - September 22, 2020
Future jnr, baby Win and Sienna – Ciara & Russell Wilson’s kids American singer Ciara, has shared photos of her…
I came to Big Brother to catch cruise – LayconWebby - September 22, 2020
<!-- Laycon: --> Laycon: By Taiwo Okanlawon Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon has disclosed…