The Victim, Barisuka
A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, who shared the story online, said the deceased who is his neighbor, was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off. It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.
“Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.
I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate” a bereaved Emmanuel wrote
See more photos of the deceased at the scene of the incident below;
You may be interested
Killer of Kogi PDP Women Leader Sentenced to 12 years in Prison (Photo)Webby - March 24, 2021
Edicha The killer of Mrs Salome Abuh will spend the next 12 years in prison. This is according to a…
Again, Borno State Governor, Zulum Discovers ‘Fake IDPs’ In Maiduguri CampWebby - March 24, 2021
The Governor of Borno State, Babagana Zulum has uncovered about 528 fake households after doing a headcount of displaced persons…
BREAKING: Senate Confirms Nababa As CG Nigerian Correctional ServiceWebby - March 24, 2021
The Senate on Wednesday, confirmed the appointment of Haliru Nababa, as the Controller-General of the Nigerian Correctional Service. This was…