Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke
According to reports, Nwoke was said to have been weeding his farm with his brother when he unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a dangerous viper snake known as “AJUALA”. The snake bit him on his left hand which resulted in the swelling of the hand.
Instead of taking him to a hospital, his kinsmen rushed him to an anti poison native doctor who gave him some herbal drugs to stabilize him but the drugs didn’t help him.
He later passed on and has since been deposited in the mortuary.
You may be interested
Gov. Lalong inaugurates 18-member revenue council, PSIRS board to boost revenue generationWebby - March 26, 2021
Gov. Simon Lalong of Plateau on Thursday inaugurated an 18-member Revenue Council and the Governing Board of the Plateau State…
COAS commends NAOWA for women empowerment, education of barracks childrenWebby - March 26, 2021
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, has lauded the leadership of the Nigerian Army Officers Wives Association (NAOWA)…
Lagos state govt to reward outstanding teachers, school administrators with 13 carsWebby - March 26, 2021
The Lagos State Government, on Thursday, announced that it would reward outstanding teachers and school administrators with 13 cars, to…