Sastra Mo-in, 25, was electrocuted while playing online multiplayer games on his various devices while in his bed in Chonburi, Thailand, last Friday
Sastra Mo-in, 25, was playing online multiplayer games on his various devices while in his bed in Chonburi, Thailand, last Friday.
One of the smartphones was plugged into the mains with a charging cable.
His aunt, Watchareeporn Mo-in, 57, found him the next morning and noticed he wasn’t moving when she walked in to clean the house.
She said Sastra’s body was purple and that his left hand was lying next to the plug covered in burn marks.
She immediately turned the electricity off at the fuse box and called the police.
His aunt, Watchareeporn Mo-in, 57, found him the next morning and noticed that his body was purple and that his left hand was lying next to the plug covered in burn marks
‘There were so many nights that I saw him fall asleep while his phones were still plugged in.’
Rescue workers took the body for a post-mortem examination before traditional burial services.
Police said they were not treating the death as suspicious and had not opened an investigation into the death.
A police report into the incident put the death down to ‘electrocution caused by mobile phone’ and said there were no signs of an intruder.
You may be interested
BREAKING: Court Orders Arrest of Maina’s SonWebby - November 24, 2020
Faisal A Federal High court has ordered the arrest of Faisal Maina, the son of Abdulrasheed Maina. The Court in…
‘You Are A Disgrace. Both Home And Abroad’ – Adesua Etomi-Wellington Lambasts Lauretta OnochieWebby - November 24, 2020
Adesua Etomi-Wellington, Lauretta Onochie Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington hit hard on Tuesday morning, November 24, after seeing a photo shared…
“My Wife Sleeps With Our Pastor, Church Elder” – Man Cries Out In CourtWebby - November 24, 2020
File photo A man's marriage has been dissolved after he approached a court in Ibadan to narrate how his wife…