We are seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
Type: Permanent – Full-time (Working from office)
- Collaborate with editorial team to determine issues’ content and topics.
- Research, write and edit well-written and up-to-date content for online publication.
- Conduct interviews with experts and research, write and analyse a wide range of documents.
- Support colleagues in the drafting and updating of content .
- Ensure an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
- Write content to meet readers’ requirement at all times.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or related educational equivalent.
- Experience in writing or editing digital content.
- Eye for news and a comprehensive understanding of Media Laws.
- Exceptional research abilities with efficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and content marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grammar and spelling abilities.
- Ability to pitch creative, fresh story ideas and headlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the creation of a positive team environment.
Application Closing Date: 24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
You may be interested
See complete results of Ekiti PDP governorship primary electionWebby - January 26, 2022
Spread the loveBisi Kolawole (Bisikay) has won the PDP Governorship primary election, beating Segun Oni to the second place. Kolawole,…
Three armed robbers arrested one year after snatching motorcycle from victimWebby - January 26, 2022
The popular Yoruba adage which says everyday for the thief and one day for the owner seems to have played…
Wike hails ruling on FG’s deductions to fund policeWebby - January 26, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has described the Federal High Court’s judgement that stopped direct deductions from the Federation Account to…