Muhammadu Lawal (Photo: NationalHelm)
A staff of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company AEDC, Muhammad Lawal, was yesterday electrocuted while going about his normal duties, according to a report by National Helm.
It was gathered that Muhammed and his colleagues were out and about disconnecting the electricity for defaulting electricity consumers in Keffi, Nasarawa state.
While they were in a particular area, they called their office to disconnect power in that area and this was done. Sadly as Muhammed was about to remove the cables of defaulting consumers from the pole, power was restored and he was electrocuted.
He was buried immediately according to Islamic rites. He is survived by a wife and two children.
You may be interested
NCC signs MoU with NigComSat to free up spectrum for 5GWebby - May 6, 2021
6 May 2021 The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Nigerian…
Sanwo-Olu sympathises with Pastor Enoch Adeboye over son’s deathWebby - May 6, 2021
Late Pastor Dare Adeboye.Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has commiserated with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church…
Senate President commiserates with Pastor Adeboye over son’s deathWebby - May 6, 2021
Following renewed attacks on Benue communities by militia herdsmen and the wanton destruction of lives and property, stakeholders across the…