Mikel: Leaving Trabzonspor Was A Hard Decision

March 19, 2020
25 Views

John Mikel Obi has stated that cancelling his contract with Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor was one of the toughest decision he has ever make.

Mikel severed ties with Trabzonspor on Tuesday after falling out with the club following the statement he made on the Coronavirus pandemic.

The midfielder joined Trabzonspor in June 2019 on a two-year deal but only spent nine months at the club before the termination of his deal.


Read Also: Ajayi: I was Disappointed Not To Get Neymar’s Shirt After Friendly Vs Brazil

The former Super Eagles captain penned a farewell message to Trabzonspor fans, his ex-teammates at the Turkish Club, the coaches, medical team and the kit manager for their love while he was with the team.

“I would like to thank all the fans for their support. I also want to say thanks to all my teammates, technical crew, medical team and the kit man Ayatabe for all we’ve achieved this season so far, wish you guys best of luck in winning the league. It was one of the hardest decision I’ve had to make, but in current situation we all need take care of our families, spend time with them and protect them. #lifefirst #stayhome #family.” he wrote on his Instagram page.

Mikel featured in 19 league games for Trabzonspor.

How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You Within Minutes “Uncover The Hidden Chemistry And Find Your True Love”…. Copyright © 2020 Completesports.com All rights reserved. The information contained in Completesports.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Completesports.com.

You may be interested

Grieving Nollywood actress Ada Ameh threatens to carry placard naked
News
1 views
News
1 views

Grieving Nollywood actress Ada Ameh threatens to carry placard naked

Webby - October 22, 2020

<!-- Ada Ameh on Instagram Thursday begging for help to reach Abuja --> Ada Ameh on Instagram Thursday begging for…

Lekki shooting: My enquiry indicates Sanwo-Olu didn’t invite Army – Soyinka
News
1 views
News
1 views

Lekki shooting: My enquiry indicates Sanwo-Olu didn’t invite Army – Soyinka

Webby - October 22, 2020

<!-- Sanwo-Olu and Soyinka --> Sanwo-Olu and Soyinka By Kazeem Ugbodaga Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka on Wednesday said his…

Lagos curfew may be eased from Friday: Sanwo-Olu
News
2 views
News
2 views

Lagos curfew may be eased from Friday: Sanwo-Olu

Webby - October 22, 2020

<!-- Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu --> Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu By Muhaimin Olowoporoku Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has said that the…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.