1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
3. Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
4. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
5. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Source: Daily Trust
You may be interested
Omicron scare: UK brings back pre-departure travel tests, bans arrivals from NigeriaWebby - December 5, 2021
As a precautionary measure to cope with the fear of spreading of Omicron, the UK has re-introduced compulsory pre-departure tests…
How Nnamdi Kanu, TB Joshua Tried To Save My Marriage To Fani-Kayode — Estranged Wife, Precious SpeaksWebby - December 5, 2021
Precious and FFK Precious Chikwendu, a Nigerian ex-Beauty Queen and model who is also the estranged wife of the former…
Lagos Police Allegedly Label Software Developers As Fraudsters Without Proof, Extort N50,000 From ThemWebby - December 5, 2021
The transaction In what will come across as a really startling development, a young man who has been identified as…