According to SaharaReporters, fire has gutted a hostel at the University of Lagos, Yaba-Akoka, Lagos.
The inferno started at Room A 202 when the occupants were not available.
The incident made the institution’s postgraduate students scamper for safety, calling for fire service to no avail.
It took the bravery of some students to put out the fire as there were no functional fire extinguishers on the premises.
You may be interested
Married woman traffics own daughters, nieces for her bandit lover, colleagues in Kaduna forestWebby - January 9, 2022
Spread the loveA housewife who runs a sex ring for her lover and a brother among kidnappers inside the Galadima…
Mummy GO replies those using her preaching for memesWebby - January 9, 2022
Mummy GO, the founder of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo has said those behind the trending…
‘I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ –Zaidu SanusiWebby - January 9, 2022
Super Eagles left-back, Zaidu Sanusi, has promised to do everything possible to keep Egypt’s star man, Mohammed Salah, quiet when…