Zaha Asks Crystal Palace To Sanction Arsenal Move

June 28, 2019
92 Views

Wilfried Zaha 

Wilfried Zaha has pleaded with Crystal Palace to grant him a move to Arsenal, claims the Daily Mail.

The Ivory Coast international winger has been heavily linked with the Gunners of late and is desperate to link up with the club that he supported as a boy.

Arsenal have failed with a second bid for Celtic defender Kieran Tierney, according to Football Scotland.

The Gunners are said to have increased their offer to £17.5 million ($22m), but that deal includes a number of potential add-ons that the Bhoys are refusing to accept.

Arsenal have yet to receive any offers for Mesut Ozil, according to the Daily Mail.

The Gunners are open to the idea of parting with the World Cup winner, freeing up space in their squad and wage structure, but the World Cup winner has attracted no interest.

Gareth Bale looks set to remain a Real Madrid player despite the club’s desire to offload him as the Welshman prepares for pre-season.

The veteran striker has previously indicated a desire to remain at Santiago Bernabeu, despite speculation that bothcoach Zinedine Zidane and club president Florentino Perez want him gone.

With no club willing to meet his wage packet elsewhere, Bale looks set to be a member of the squad that travels to Montreal ahead of games in the USA.

Rather than look to move Lucas Torreira on, Calciomercato claims Arsenal are planning to hold contract talks with the midfielder.

The Uruguay international, who is already tied to terms through to 2023, has been heavily linked with a switch to Serie A side AC Milan.

You may be interested

Ramadan: We must recommit ourselves to unity, brotherhood and peace – Osinbajo
News
News

Ramadan: We must recommit ourselves to unity, brotherhood and peace – Osinbajo

Webby - April 14, 2021

As the Ramadan fast progresses, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has called on Muslim faithful in Nigeria to rededicate themselves…

I have conceded, but South-West Congress election was a scam – Fayose
News
News

I have conceded, but South-West Congress election was a scam – Fayose

Webby - April 14, 2021

[embedded content]A former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has alleged irregularities in the recently conducted South-West Congress of the…

Chibok abduction: Release of schoolgirls is work in progress, says Presidency
News
News

Chibok abduction: Release of schoolgirls is work in progress, says Presidency

Webby - April 14, 2021

A file photo of Presidential spokesman, Garba ShehuThe Presidency on Wednesday reiterated its commitment to securing the release of the…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.