1. Aliko Dangote has survived three plane crashes in his lifetime.
2. He was exposed to the entrepreneurial spirit at a young age. From as early as when he was in primary school, he would bring a carton of sweets to sell to his peers for profit making.
3. He fell in love and proposed to the woman of his dreams, Nafisat Yar’Adua (daughter of late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua) but was turned down.
4. Dangote declared in an interview in 2010 that he had intentions of buying Arsenal club in 2020.
5. His company, Dangote cement, is the largest cement production company in Africa with production capacity of 20M tons per year.
6. Aliko Dangote has retained his position as the richest man in Africa for eight years straight.
7. Back in 1977, he took a loan of N500,000 from his uncle to start his own business.
Invest In Social Force & Get 50%
Click HERE >>
To Buy Cheap MTN & GLO Data
Click HERE >>
You may be interested
Horror! 10-Year-Old Girl Strangles Herself To Death While ‘Taking Part In Shocking TikTok Challenge’Webby - January 23, 2021
File photo A young girl who was aged just ten has accidentally choked herself to death in Italy. The girl…
‘Arrest Me If You Can’ – Sunday Igboho Dares Governor MakindeWebby - January 23, 2021
Sunday Adeyemo, the Yoruba activist who is popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has dared the government. The man challenged Oyo…
Sad Story Of Hadiza Ibrahim, The 12-Year-Old R*pe Victim Turned Nursing Mother (Photos)Webby - January 23, 2021
Hadiza Ibrahim The story has been old of Hadiza Ibrahim, a 12-year-old rape victim who has turned nursing mother. ***…