Salah Named PFA Fans’ Player Of The Month (January)
- Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been named the PFA Fans’ Player of the Month for January.
- The accolade comes as a reward for the 26-year-old who scored three goals in four league appearances as The Reds maintained their position at the summit of the English top-flight standings.
- Salah scored Liverpool’s lone goal in their 1-0 win over Brighton and Hove Albion and later bagged a brace in his side’s 4-3 win over Crystal Palace.
- The two-time African Footballer of the Year who leads the Premier League scorer’s chart with 16 goals so far this season, received the highest number of fans’ votes to ward off challenges from rivals David de Gea, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Troy Deeney and Leroy Sane.
- Salah will be looking to continue his fine form for Jurgen Klopp’s men at London Stadium when they lock horns against West Ham United in Monday’s Premier League encounter.
- Reply All
You may be interested
Penalty For Hate Speech Has Been Increased From N500,000 To N5 Million – Lai MohammedWebby - August 5, 2020
The Federal Government has increased the fine for hate speech from N500 to N5 million. The Minister for Information and…
Drama As Lord’s Chosen Pastor Allegedly Impregnates Two Underaged Sisters Then Asks The Older One To Keep The BabyWebby - August 5, 2020
Pastor Nduka Anyanwu A pastor of the Lord's Chosen Church has been accused of defiling two underaged sisters for years…
Beirut Explosion: See Before And After Photos Of Beirut AirportWebby - August 5, 2020
The massive explosion that hit Beirut Lebanon has shocked many across the globe, as it left a huge damage on…