Salah Named PFA Fans’ Player Of The Month (January)
- Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been named the PFA Fans’ Player of the Month for January.
- The accolade comes as a reward for the 26-year-old who scored three goals in four league appearances as The Reds maintained their position at the summit of the English top-flight standings.
- Salah scored Liverpool’s lone goal in their 1-0 win over Brighton and Hove Albion and later bagged a brace in his side’s 4-3 win over Crystal Palace.
- The two-time African Footballer of the Year who leads the Premier League scorer’s chart with 16 goals so far this season, received the highest number of fans’ votes to ward off challenges from rivals David de Gea, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Troy Deeney and Leroy Sane.
- Salah will be looking to continue his fine form for Jurgen Klopp’s men at London Stadium when they lock horns against West Ham United in Monday’s Premier League encounter.
- Reply All
You may be interested
“Boko Haram Will Pay For Their Evil Actions” – Buhari Reacts To Murder Of CAN ChairmanWebby - January 22, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the killing of the Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Michika Local…
Supreme Court Judgement: Ortom has spiritual attack while giving testimony in churchWebby - January 22, 2020
While on the altar during a special thanksgiving after the Supreme Court upheld his election victory, Benue Governor Samuel Ortom…
Taxation: Cattle dealers in Zamfara tackle Miyetti AllahWebby - January 22, 2020
Zamfara State Cattle Dealers Association has condemned the activities of the state Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association for imposing levy…