- Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been named the PFA Fans’ Player of the Month for January.
- The accolade comes as a reward for the 26-year-old who scored three goals in four league appearances as The Reds maintained their position at the summit of the English top-flight standings.
- Salah scored Liverpool’s lone goal in their 1-0 win over Brighton and Hove Albion and later bagged a brace in his side’s 4-3 win over Crystal Palace.
- The two-time African Footballer of the Year who leads the Premier League scorer’s chart with 16 goals so far this season, received the highest number of fans’ votes to ward off challenges from rivals David de Gea, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Troy Deeney and Leroy Sane.
- Salah will be looking to continue his fine form for Jurgen Klopp’s men at London Stadium when they lock horns against West Ham United in Monday’s Premier League encounter.
- Reply All
You may be interested
Obong of Calabar seeks end to discrimination, maltreatment of widowsWebby - January 27, 2022
Spread the loveObong of Calabar seeks end to discrimination, maltreatment of widows. The Obong of Calabar, Edidem Otu,V, has stressed…
NGF, NLC accuse NNPC of insincerity in subsidy claimsWebby - January 27, 2022
Spread the love The Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), after a consultation meeting with the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anuja,…
Petroleum regulatory authority seals filling stationsWebby - January 27, 2022
Spread the lovePetroleum regulatory authority seals filling stations. The Bauchi State Office of the Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory…