President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed the following people into the following positions.
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the following appointments of personal staff.
1. Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)
2. Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)
3. Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President
4. Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol
5. Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)
6. Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)
7. Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)
8. Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)
9. Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)
10. Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)
11. Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)
The above appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.
You may be interested
NYSC gives Batch B Stream II corps members conditions for admittance into campWebby - January 17, 2021
The National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) has listed conditions that must be met by 2020 Batch “B” Stream II…
Popular Imo Chief Allegedly ‘Resurrects’ 31 Hours After Being ‘Certified Dead And Kept In A Mortuary’ (Videos)Webby - January 17, 2021
Ifeanyi Ekeukwu, a popular Imo Chief who is popularly known as Anyiego na Amiri has allegedly ''resurrected" after dying. The…
Governor Zulum Makes Startling Claim, Says There Are White Men, Asians Others Among Boko HaramWebby - January 17, 2021
Babagana Zulum Prof Babagana Zulum, the Governor of Borno State, has revealed that there are foreign interests sponsoring the Boko…