Lagos state briefing is currently on with the Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
1.All places of worship remain closed until further notice.
2. Eateries and restaurants to open between 9am-3pm and are to do only takeout. No eat in. Also 9am-3pm only! Take note! Must wear gloves and masks.
3. Public transport. All commuters to wear masks and gloves. Handwashing equipment and thermometers must be provided. Buses to load 60% capacity. No standing. All airconditioners off! All commercial bikes suspended! Tricycles 2 passengers only.
4.Controlled easing phase for all businesses, . Banks and companies are as follows. All staff will work between 9am and 3pm. Maximum of 60% capacity on ground. Others to work from home.
5. All schools remain closed! Teach online!
6. Whistle blower Channels to be introduced for any one who flaunts the directives
7. All beaches, clubs, gyms, salon, cinemas, swimming pool remains closed!
8. Markets to open on designated days between 9am-3pm
9. 50% elevator capacity only
10. Funerals are permitted. Only 20 people permitted and that includes the officiating ministers. No party to follow it.
11. Curfew remains in place as directed by the President. 6am to 8pm.
12. Review of compliance to be done again in 2 weeks!
The post Lagos State COVID-19 Press briefing by Gov Sanwo-Olu appeared first on .
Share this post with your Friends on
Looking for something? Search below
You may be interested
UAE lifts ban on travelers from 12 African countriesWebby - January 27, 2022
FILE PIC: Kenya national carrier, Kenya Airways plane. /AP FILE PIC: Kenya national carrier, Kenya Airways plane. /AP The United…
Aquaman Star, Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Van After Split From Wife, Lisa BonetWebby - January 27, 2022
Hollywood actor, Jason Momoa has been spotted living out of a camper van parked at his friend’s yard after his…
Buhari inaugurates 3 million tonnes BUA cement plant in SokotoWebby - January 27, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday in Sokoto inaugurated a new 3 million metric tonnes per annum BUA Cement Sokoto Line…