A video has emerged online showing how a staff of IBEDC almost died after he was electrocuted on duty.
In the video, the IBEDC staff was seen trying to fix a faulty connection on a pole wire as people gathered round him on the ground to watch. In the next clip, the man is then seen being rushed away by his colleagues to get treatment.
According to reports, the IBEDC staff was on the pole when his colleagues made a mistake and he got electrocuted. He was then rushed to hospital.
His current condition is not known.
Watch the video from the scene of the incident below:
You may be interested
19-year-old Female Tourist Faces Death By Firing Squad In Bali After Cocaine Was Found In Her LuggageWebby - February 8, 2023
Manuela Vitoria A 19-year-old female tourist could be handed the death penalty after she allegedly attempted to smuggle drugs into…
“Attention Seeker” – Sina Rambo’s Ex-Wife, Heidi Korth Slams Him For Celebrating Her Birthday [Video]Webby - February 8, 2023
Heidi Korth Adeleke, the estranged wife of Nigerian singer, Sina Rambo, has slammed him for celebrating her 27th birthday. Heidi…
A Champion Of Women’s Rights – Atiku Abubakar Mourns Hilda AdefarasinWebby - February 8, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has condoled with the Adefarasins on the passing of…