The state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, read out the names and ages of the survivors who were found under the rubble of the 21-storey building that collapsed on Monday while addressing the press during his second visit to the site on Wednesday.
According to the governor, six of the nine survivors are currently undergoing treatment while three have been discharged.
Below are the names of the survivors, as announced by the governor.
1. Odutan Timileyin, 26-year-old man.
2. Ahmed Kenleku, 19- year-old man from Cotonou, Benin Republic.
3. Sunday Monday, a 21-year-old man who suffered a leg fracture.
4. Adeniran Mayowa, a 37-year-old man who suffered a hip injury.
5. Shola Bade Nurudeen, 33-years old man, who has a pelvic injury.
6. Waliu Lateef, 32-year-old.
Sanwo-Olu stated that three survivors had been discharged, but did not specify their gender or give any further detail about them.
You may be interested
It will be a mistake for me to pick my successor – WikeWebby - December 2, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has disclosed that he will be making a big mistake by picking his successor for…
6 Common mistakes people make when buying cars in NigeriaWebby - December 2, 2021
Are there red flags you need to avoid when buying cars in Nigeria? Well, the answer is yes! Buying a…
Men should avoid these fashion mistakes to prevent low sperm countWebby - December 2, 2021
You spent so many years trying not to get her pregnant, so when you finally want to become a dad,…