Dyspareunia, or intimate pain, can cause issues in a couple’s bedroom interaction. There is also the chance of harmful emotional consequences in addition to the physically painful intimacy. As a result, the issue should be addressed as quickly as possible.
If there isn’t enough vaginal lubrication, a woman can have painful intimacy in many circumstances. When this happens, the pain can be alleviated by the female becoming more relaxed, increasing the quantity of foreplay, or using lubricant.
If one of the following situations exists, a woman may experience uncomfortable intimacy in some cases.1. Vaginismus: This is a very prevalent ailment. It is characterised by an involuntary spasm of the vaginal muscles, which can be triggered by fear of being harmed.
2. Yeast infections are among the most frequent of these illnesses.
3. The uterus is causing problems. Fibroids, which can induce profound intercourse discomfort, are one of these issues.
4. Endometriosis: This is a disorder in which tissue that borders the uterus develops outside the uterus.
5. Menopause: Menopause causes the vaginal lining to lose moisture and become dry.
6. Too soon after surgery or childbirth to engage in intimate activity.
Some non-medical therapies for uncomfortable intimacy in women are available. Waiting at least six weeks after childbirth before having intercourse, for example, helps alleviate unpleasant intimacy after pregnancy. Try water-based lubricants if your vaginal dryness or lack of lubrication is a problem.
Some therapies for female intimate pain do necessitate the assistance of a physician. If you’re experiencing vaginal dryness as a result of menopause, talk to your doctor about oestrogen creams or other prescription drugs. Other causes of painful intercourse may also necessitate the usage of prescription medications.
You may be interested
CBN losing battle to keep Naira strongWebby - December 2, 2021
Spread the loveThe Central Bank of Nigeria’s battle to keep Naira strong saw Nigeria’s foreign reserves fall by $604.1 million…
Dowen College opens up on death of 12-year old studentWebby - December 2, 2021
Spread the love Following reports that one of its students, a 12-year old boy allegedly died as a result of…
3 Reasons why you don’t add weight even though you eat a lotWebby - December 2, 2021
1. Fast metabolism The human body burns more calories when we engage in physical activities. Those who have a fast…