Missing jet: Airforce dismisses Boko Haram’s claims

April 2, 2021
54 Views

https://onlinenigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/missing-jet-airforce-dismisses-boko-harams-claims-1.jpg

The Nigerian Air Force has dismissed claims by terror group Boko Haram that it gunned down the missing Alpha jet, which disappeared from radar on Wednesday, March 31.

Boko Haram claimed responsibility for downing the aircraft in a viral video.

But the Director Public Relations and Information Nigerian Air Force, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, said the viral video could be clips from a previous incident.

He insisted the video is fraught with inconsistencies that established it was fake, adding the lush vegetation in one of the videos suggest it was not in the Northeast.

NAF spokesperson, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, said: “We have seen some videos but there is nothing that has proven that the aircraft in those clips belongs to us, or have you seen a Nigerian Air Force aircraft number or the body of Air Force pilot or have you seen any Air Force uniform until we get all these details strengthen out, we are not going to go into speculation.

“That video could have been shot somewhere. I have seen four videos so far, one of them has lush vegetation in the background, and I wonder where they have such vegetation in the Northeast. Unless they did something and they are releasing the clips bit by bit, we are waiting.

“Except we have evidence, because like I said, these people have families and you cannot go to their wives, parents or wards, you must bring concrete evidence. There must be something to show”.

image

You may be interested

Video of Mobile police officers slapping Prophet Odumeje as bulldozers destroy his church
News
1 views
News
1 views

Video of Mobile police officers slapping Prophet Odumeje as bulldozers destroy his church

Webby - July 7, 2022

Popular Anambra pastor and General Overseer Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Pastor Odumeje is not a happy man,…

Ekweremadu, wife plead not guilty to charges of human trafficking, others
News
2 views
News
2 views

Ekweremadu, wife plead not guilty to charges of human trafficking, others

Webby - July 7, 2022

Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, and his wife, Beatrice, have pleaded not guilty to the charges of human…

Ekweremadu: Alleged victim of organ harvesting David nwamini admits he’s 21
News
1 views
News
1 views

Ekweremadu: Alleged victim of organ harvesting David nwamini admits he’s 21

Webby - July 7, 2022

July 07, (THEWILL) – David Ukpo Nwamini, the alleged victim of organ trafficking involving Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife,…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.