MultiChoice Nigeria, the organisers of Big Brother Naija, have announced that auditions will soon begin for season six of the BBNaija reality TV show.
In a statement on Wednesday, the company said this year’s winner of the BBNaija show will go home with the grand prize of N90 million.
MultiChoice Nigeria said that only those subscribed to its DStv and GOtv platforms are qualified to be among the first to be auditioned for the sixth season of the BBNaija reality show.
“The popular reality TV show, which makes a return for a sixth season later this year, has already topped previous seasons as MultiChoice Nigeria has also announced a jaw-dropping grand prize of 90 million naira!
“BBNaija hopefuls who are 21 years or older and of Nigerian nationality with a valid Nigerian passport, will get an early audition when they pay on either DStv Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Confam, Yanga package or on GOtv Max or Jolli package between Wednesday, March 24 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
“After payment, they are to send an email to [email protected] with their name and smartcard or IUC number to receive a unique website link to fill out the registration form and complete the audition process.
“The #BBNaijaEarlyAccess online auditions will also require interested participants to make a two-minute video stating why they should be picked to be a Housemate this season,” the statement partly reads.
KanyiDaily recalls that Olamilekan ‘Laycon’ Agbeleshe emerged winner of last year’s edition of the BBNaija show with a grand prize of N85 million.
You may be interested
CBN Governor replies Obaseki over claims Nigeria printed N60 billion for march AllocationWebby - April 16, 2021
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele has refuted the allegation made by the Edo State…
SEC working with CBN on crypto trading regulation, says DGWebby - April 16, 2021
Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) says it is working with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for better understanding…
Over 10,000 Nigerian Boys And Girls Are Still Held By Boko Haram – Governor Samuel OrtomWebby - April 16, 2021
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has alleged that over 10,000 Nigerian boys and girls are still being held in captivity…