The last is yet to be heard about the controversy between Charly Boy and Deji Adeyanju over a suspected slush fund allegedly given to the former by Festus Keyamo.
The money which runs into millions of naira was paid secure the political support of the 67 year old Charly Boy for President Muhammadu Buhari while Deji Adeyanju languished behind bars for over 70 days.
Charly Boy in his latest interview with Roots TV Nigeria has questioned the motivations of Deji Adeyanju and his foray into activism.
He revealed in another interview that he will make fresh revelations about the controversy which is capable of shaking Nigeria.
Here are 6 key things Charly Boy said about Deji Adeyanju during Roots TV interview:
(1) Deji Adeyanju is a PDP poster boy.
(2) Deji is passionate about activism but he is looking for publicity and quick fame.
(3) Deji prayed to be arrested but he didn’t know his detainment would last that long.
(4) Deji wanted to boost his reputation with the arrest like Nnamdi Kanu.
(5) Deji lacks an understanding of what activism is all about.
(6) Charly Boy claimed he was already working on reforming the OurMumuDonDo movement and probably doing away with Deji and his men as they didn’t have serious streams of income.
Watch the full interview below:
You may be interested
Breaking: Hopes dashed as Supreme Court delivers judgment on Imo senatorial electionWebby - April 17, 2021
- The Nigerian Supreme court has concluded hearing on the suit regarding the Imo North senatorial district bye-election- The apex…
YouTube Suspends Prophet TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV, Facebook Takes Action TooWebby - April 16, 2021
TB Joshua, a well-known Nigerian TV evangelist, has had his YouTube account suspended due to accusations of hate speech. After…
DPR, NEITI differ on Nigeria’s oil production volumeWebby - April 16, 2021
’Femi Asu Published 12:30 am The Department of Petroleum Resources has faulted the assertion by the Executive Secretary of the…