The senate took to Twitter to share details of the confirmation of the nominees.
Senator Abdu Kwari moved the motion for the Senate to consider the report of the Committee on National Identity and National Population on the Confirmation of the Nominations as Chairman and Commissioners of the National Population Commission.
It was subsequently approved by the senate.
The names of the nominees approved are:
1. Nasir Isa Kwaraa – Nasarawa – Chairman
2. Ali Silas Agara – Nasarawa – Commissioner
3. Muhammed Chiso A. Dottoji – Sokoto – Commissioner
4. Gidado Razaq Folorunso – Kwara – Commissioner
5. Ibrahim Mohammed – Bauchi – Commissioner
6. Hon. Joseph Kwali Shazin – FCT – Commissioner
7. Ajayi Ayodeji Sunday – Ekiti – Commissioner
8. Garba A. G. Zakar K/Hausa – Jigawa – Commissioner
9. Mai Aliyu Muhammad – Yobe – Commissioner
10. Muhammad Muttaka Rini – Zamfara – Commissioner
11. Hon. Engr. Bala Almu Banya – Katsina – Commissioner
12. Mrs. Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin – Lagos – Commissioner
You may be interested
Father trapped in septic tank dies with son trying to rescue himWebby - January 16, 2022
Spread the loveRumuekini, in Obio Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers, has witnessed a tragedy: a father and his son…
North rejects zoning presidency to SouthWebby - January 16, 2022
• Says 2023 Polls Should Be Open To Competent, Credible Candidates Rising from an emergency meeting of Northern Leaders of…
Lekan Balogun is next Olubadan — Ladoja, KingmakersWebby - January 16, 2022
• Group Seeks End To Comments Over Vacant Stool The Olubadan-in-Council, a conclave of Ibadan High Chiefs, also known as…