Heartbreaking!! Hero Dad Who Took A Bullet While Protecting His Kids From A Shooter Is Fired From His Two Jobs

September 25, 2020
15 Views

father

Hero Dad Who Took A Bullet While Protecting His Kids From A Shooter Is Fired From His Two Jobs

The hero father who was shot while protecting his 3 kids during a shooting at a car dealership has been fired from his two jobs.

Anthony Jefferson was shot in the right thigh when he used himself as a human shield to protect his children during the shooting earlier this week.

His wife, Danica Jefferson told TMZ that her husband is currently unable to walk after suffering a gunshot wound when a gunman started shooting inside a Bronx car dealership.

Danica adds that due to her husband’s inability to walk right now, he has been fired from his 2 jobs as head painter at a maintenance company and as a construction worker in New York City.

Anthony has been discharged from the hospital, but still has the bullet lodged in his leg, and Danica says he’ll need another surgery in the near future.

She added that their children – aged 6, 5, and 2 – are also suffering the trauma of the shooting they witnessed.

The mom says the kids are reluctant to go outside and they cry in their sleep while the youngest asks, “Why did the man shoot my daddy?”

They’re hoping to get the kids in to see a therapist as soon as possible.

You may be interested

Buhari You Are A Failure, Resign Now – Wizkid
Politics
11 views
Politics
11 views

Buhari You Are A Failure, Resign Now – Wizkid

Webby - October 21, 2020

Music star, Ayo “Wizkid” Balogun, has called for the resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari as well as the Vice President,…

BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack TVC, Set Station Ablaze
News
17 views
News
17 views

BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack TVC, Set Station Ablaze

Webby - October 21, 2020

According to reports, yet-to-be identified hoodlums attacked TVC and are currently burning some properties. All shows and activities are suspended…

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Apologises After Soldiers Shot Lekki Protesters, Condemns Attack
News
8 views
News
8 views

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Apologises After Soldiers Shot Lekki Protesters, Condemns Attack

Webby - October 21, 2020

Babajide Sanwo-Olu The Governor of Lagos,  Babajide Sanwo-Olu has apologised for the shooting of #EndSARS protesters yesterday. He condemned the…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.