Charcoal Fumes Kill Lady And Her House Help In Anambra

July 16, 2020
62 Views

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather, leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation, hence the death from carbon monoxide poisoning.Charcoal fumes kill lady

You may be interested

I’m coming to Anambra to correct lots of ills, says Soludo
News
News

I’m coming to Anambra to correct lots of ills, says Soludo

Webby - January 23, 2022

Anambra governor-elect, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, says, his coming to Anambra State as governor is to correct a lot of ills…

Passengers Feared Dead As Train Crushes Trailer And Tricycle In Kano (Photos)
News
4 views
News
4 views

Passengers Feared Dead As Train Crushes Trailer And Tricycle In Kano (Photos)

Webby - January 23, 2022

Passengers Feared Dead As Train Crushes Trailer And Tricycle In Kano A moving train crushed a trailer and commercial tricycle…

I Asked Obasanjo Not To Go Into Politics – Abdulsalami
News
3 views
News
3 views

I Asked Obasanjo Not To Go Into Politics – Abdulsalami

Webby - January 23, 2022

Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjo Former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd) has revealed that he advised President Olusegun…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.