25-Year-Old Bride Slumps And Dies After Eating ‘Sweet Dish’ During Her Lavish Wedding Reception
25-year-old bride identified as Alexandra Erokhova, has tragically died during her own wedding reception at Tsaritsyno Palace in Moscow, Russia.
Erokhova is believed to have suffered an anaphylactic shock caused by a nut allergy.
According to TheSun, she had an extreme reaction when she ate a sweet dish at the meal immediately following her nuptials.
Concerned guests rushed to assist the young bride who reportedly “began to suffocate at the table” at a lavish banquet hall. They called an ambulance to the Tsaritsyno Palace where the wedding party was held.
A resuscitation team arrived but “was unable to save the bride”. Doctors said she had suffered “anaphylactic shock”, commonly caused by a nut allergy.
Alexandra suffered from a nut allergy since she was a child and relatives were said to have told the chefs in advance, according to her family.
Sweet dishes served after the wedding were said to have contained nuts. Police are still investigating the circumstances surrounding her death.
KanyiDaily had also reported how a 16-year-old bride fell inside a well and drowned while preparing for her wedding ceremony in Kano State.
You may be interested
Nigerian Navy deploys 6 warships, 60 gunboats against pirates, oil thievesWebby - September 23, 2020
<!-- Some personnel of Nigerian Navy, EFCC, NSCDC, Immigration, Customs and NIMASA-during the launch of Exercise Sanga Sung in Onne…
Fani-Kayode never abused me in 23 years of our marriage – ReginaWebby - September 23, 2020
<!-- --> Fani-Kayode Michael Adeshina Mrs. Regina Fani-Kayode (nee Hanson-Amonoo), the third wife of the former Minister of Aviation, Chief…
Tinubu pens emotional, golden words for Sunny Ade at 74Webby - September 23, 2020
<!-- Tinubu and Sunny Ade --> Tinubu and Sunny Ade By Kazeem Ugbodaga National leader of the All Progressives Congress,…