Recruitment of the third batch of N-Power enrolees has so far received 4.48 million applications.
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq made the announcement via her Twitter handle.
“My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng. It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date”.
Recall that sixteen days after the portal was opened for application, the ministry said over 4million applications have been received.
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development had also disclosed that only 400,000 applicants will be absorbed into the third batch of its N-Power National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP) at the end of the recruitment exercise.
You may be interested
What could go wrong? WHO launches global ‘No-Fault’ COVID Vaccine injury compensation programWebby - February 25, 2021
The World Health Organization’s announcement this week raises questions about funding, fairness and the basic ability to execute the program,…
Facebook posts back up VAERS reports linking #Covid vaccines to injuries, including DeathWebby - February 25, 2021
As the number of reported injuries and deaths following COVID vaccines continues to climb in VAERS, the CDC’s official vaccine…
Male infertility threatening ‘future of human race,’ says author of new bookWebby - February 25, 2021
Shanna Swan, Ph.D., author of “Count Down,” says endocrine-disrupting chemicals are causing decreased sperm counts, plunging testosterone levels and rising…