A yet-to-be identified electrician has been electrocuted to death while working on a pole at Ilasamaja area of Lagos State.
An eyewitness who shared a video from the scene with Instablog9ja, said the incident happened on Sunday at Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja.
“He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.
“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead,” the eyewitness said.
Swipe to watch the video below:
This is coming one week after a footballer was electrocuted to death when his head mistakenly came in contact with a naked electric wire at a betting shop in Ejigbo area of Lagos State.
You may be interested
“Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems” – Abia Governorship Aspirant, Alex OttiWebby - March 6, 2021
Abia State Governorship aspirant and former Group Managing Director of Diamond Bank Dr. Alex Otti, has declared that Igbo presidency…
Court Fines Daddy Freeze N5m For Committing Adultery With Married Woman, Benedicta ElechiWebby - March 6, 2021
A controversial OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has been ordered derto pay the sum of N5m for…
Fans React As Toyin Abraham’s Movie ‘Fate of Alakada’ Premieres On NetflixWebby - March 6, 2021
There have been a massive jubilation on social media since Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham announced that her latest movie ‘Fate…