Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

July 12, 2020
55 Views

The scene of the incident

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

You may be interested

Ex-Senate President Wayas dies at 80
News
5 views
News
5 views

Ex-Senate President Wayas dies at 80

Webby - December 3, 2021

Second Republic Senate President Joseph Wayas is dead. The ex-National Assembly leader, who represented Ogoja Senatorial District of Cross River…

Kaduna to sack, prosecute 233 teachers over fake certificates
News
3 views
News
3 views

Kaduna to sack, prosecute 233 teachers over fake certificates

Webby - December 3, 2021

Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board, (KADSUBEB) has said 233 public school teachers will be sacked for presenting fake certificates…

NCAA approves opening of Anambra Airport for flight opoperations
News
6 views
News
6 views

NCAA approves opening of Anambra Airport for flight opoperations

Webby - December 3, 2021

By Chinelo Obogo The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has approved the opening of Anambra International Cargo Airport for flight…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.