Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

July 12, 2020
30 Views

The scene of the incident

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

You may be interested

“Someone Should Please Come And Marry Me, It’s Urgent” – Nigerian Lady Begs For Husband
News
2 views
News
2 views

“Someone Should Please Come And Marry Me, It’s Urgent” – Nigerian Lady Begs For Husband

Webby - February 26, 2021

A Nigerian lady simply identified as Oma has taken to social media out of desperation to search for a husband…

SSANU, NASU Suspends Strike After Three Weeks Industrial Action Over IPPIS, Others
News
1 views
News
1 views

SSANU, NASU Suspends Strike After Three Weeks Industrial Action Over IPPIS, Others

Webby - February 26, 2021

The Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and Non-Academic Staff Union of the Universities (NASU) have suspended its three-week-old…

“259 In Lagos, 45 In Osun” – Nigeria Records 634 New COVID-19 Cases As Total Hits 154,476
News
News

“259 In Lagos, 45 In Osun” – Nigeria Records 634 New COVID-19 Cases As Total Hits 154,476

Webby - February 26, 2021

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has announced 634 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of infection…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.