Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

July 12, 2020
56 Views

The scene of the incident

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

You may be interested

Ernest Shonekan: FG orders national flag to fly at half-mast
News
7 views
News
7 views

Ernest Shonekan: FG orders national flag to fly at half-mast

Webby - January 11, 2022

A soldier marching past a flag being flown at half-mast. President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that the national flag be…

Iheanacho gifts Nigeria victory over Egypt in AFCON opener
News
3 views
News
3 views

Iheanacho gifts Nigeria victory over Egypt in AFCON opener

Webby - January 11, 2022

On Tuesday, a structured Nigeria team dominated and won their first game against Egypt in the 2021 Africa Cup of…

Senate President, Former Senate President mourn Shonekan
News
News

Senate President, Former Senate President mourn Shonekan

Webby - January 11, 2022

<!-- Senate President, Former Senate President mourn Shonekan – Voice of Nigeria HomeSenate President, Former Senate President mourn Shonekan %d…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.