For the next 14 day at least, Ondo Gov. Rotimi Akerdolu will lie low, nursing his health to beat the covid-19 virus that invaded his system.
In times like this when every second counts, the Ondo No.1 citizen’s latest health status has a lot of political implications
- His primary election campaign team will first experience shock, as all of them we have to go in for tests and isolate themselves for 14 days too.
- The psychological impact of this will tamp down the excitement and optimism of his team
- His arch enemies, within and outside the APC, will take advantage of that. More importantly, his estranged Dep. Gov. Agboola Ajayi who just defected to the PDP to battle in the coming guber election will get in the saddle. How will Akeredolu hand over to him?
- His APC challenger for the party ticket, Kayode Oke, will also take advantage of the disarray in Akeredolu camp to gain some more ground.
- If there are no underlining health condition may come back a changed man—very careful in his re-lection drive. After all, thunder must not strike same place twice.
You may be interested
#PandoraPapers: Peter Obi Reveals How He Made His Money Worth Over $15 millionWebby - October 11, 2021
Obi, however, during an interview on Arise TV on Monday said he ran a planned market management company before becoming…
Commercial Activities in Owerri Grounded Due to IPOB’s Sit-at-homeWebby - October 11, 2021
Commercial activities in Owerri, the capital of Imo state was grounded today as residents observed the proscribed Indigenous People of…
Tension As Man Throws Up After He Was Forced To Consume A Friend’s Drink That He Was Allegedly Caught Poisoning (Video)Webby - October 11, 2021
There was palpable tension as a man who allegedly poisoned his friend's drink at an eatery was forced to take…