Celebration Of Marriage In Nigeria
When the parties to an intended marriage have obtained either a registrar's certificate or a special licence they may be married in one of two different ways
- Marriage in a licensed place of worship
- Marriage in a registrars office
- Marriage under special license
- Marriage in nigerian diplomatic missions
- Church Marriage
- Church Blessing
- Marriage in court
Select A Link Below for More
- Statutory Marriage Preceded By Customary Marriage
- Registration Of Customary Marriage
- Proposed Reform Of Marriage Act
- Proof Of Marriage
- Proof Of Customary Law Marriage
- Other Types Of Customary Marriage
- Islamic Law Marriage
- Formal validity of marriage
- Essential Validity Of Marriage
- Customary Law Marriage
- Celebration of marriage
- Celebration Of Customary Marriage
- Bride Price
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.