GENERAL INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN INVESTORSPost Comment GENERAL INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS Nigeria
Foreign investors and capital market operators/securities dealers intending to invest or participate in the Nigerian capital market are advised to familiarize themselves with the provisions of the following laws, etc.
* Foreign Exchange (Monitoring & Miscellaneous provisions) No. 17, 1995.
* Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990.
* Securities and Exchange Commission Decree 1988.
* Banking and Other Financial Institutions Decree 25, 1991.
* Stock Exchange listing Requirements.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.